Grand Timber Lodge Property Updates
There are many changes which have recently occurred with the Guest Services Department at GTL! With summer approaching, our Activities department has added some fresh new Activities for our owners and guests to partake in during their stays. We will have an art class every Tuesday, featuring rotating classes involving watercolor postcards, clay sculptures, sand art, and painted sun-catchers. We will also be running a class for making survival bracelets throughout the week. Back by popular demand, we have just pulled out the Shuffleboard Courts from winter storage and have also added a Bean Bag Game for outdoor entertainment. All guests can look forward to weekend tournaments with their fellow resort guests on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays this summer. On Thursday evenings, we will also be running a beer tasting with a variety of Breckenridge Brewery recipes for all adults to come and enjoy!
When signing up for any of these activities, please stop by the refurbished Activities Desk in Building 6 next to the Exercise Room. As many of our owners may remember, our Activities Center stood in this section of GTL for a number of years. Due to some recent changes, our Activities Department is reverting back to this location.
The Maintenance Department has been busy this spring at Grand Timber. Below is this list of all they were able to accomplish with clean blocks:
- Replaced all carpeting in Building 1.
- New appliances (stainless) have been ordered for all rooms in Building 1 and will be installed in the next few weeks.
- New mattresses and box springs are being installed in every room in Building 1 this weekend.
- Installed new coat racks in most rooms and serviced all fireplaces during our recent "Block Weeks".
- Painted and stained the entire indoor pool area in Building 5.
- Purchased and installed 20 new couches in Building 1.
- Awarded a new landscaping contract for the summer season, which will include replacing and updating the circle entry area, fertilization and insect control for all trees on the property, addition of 200 perennials and 250 annuals in the planting beds, and purchase of 12 new cedar planters for placement around the 2 pool areas.
- Have done some major upgrades and renovations to pool mechanical systems, which will include repair of a major underground supply line failure.
- Carpeting cleaned in all rooms during our recent "Block Weeks".
Please help us in welcoming four new employees to the Guest Services Team: Mauricio Meneses (Front Desk Agent), Chris Lange (Front Desk Agent), Denise Simens (Phone Operator), and Meghan Wood (Activities Coordinator). These folks all have great backgrounds in customer service, and we are very excited to have them with us!
Grand Timber Lodge Property Reminders
We are now booking for all seasons in 2013. Please call 877.453.4440 to reserve your 2013 owner week!